Addosser Future Target Account (AFTA)
This encourages customers to save in order to solve future financial needs such as house rent, school fees, home appliances, car, land ownership etc.
It is an account that helps customers prepare for the unexpected.
- Minimum opening balance of N500
- 4% interest rate.
- Withdrawal can only be made after six months.
- Fixed deposit lodgments.
- Flexible contribution; daily, weekly, monthly.
- Free monthly recharge card
- Saving is easy and convenient: Provision is made for Cash to be picked up for customers who are unable to visit the bank to make daily contributions
- To allows customers save to meet future obligations
- A good savings culture is developed in the process
- AFTA account can serve as a collateral for loan
AFTA Category Addosser Future Target Savings Account is divided into four categories:
This category is for customers who consistently save between N500 to N999 daily for 30 days
This category is for customers who consistently save between N1,000 to N1,999 daily for 30 days
This category is for customers who consistently save between N2,000 to N4,999 for 30 days
This category is for customers who consistently save a minimum of N5,000 daily for a period of 30 days.
Eligibility Criteria For Incentive
The following conditions must be met for customers to qualify for incentive:
- Customers must save for the minimum amount in the category of their choice for 30 days to qualify for incentive (including Saturday and Sunday)
- Customers must save for weekends and public holidays on any working day within the week
- Customers must have a minimum of 18 deposit counts within a month to qualify for incentive